Tue, Oct 04|
Commonwealth Commerce Center
2022 Annual Network Meeting
Join us for an in person gathering of network partners in October as we release our 2022 Collaborative Community Assessment Report and updated community infographics. Registration is now closed. If you are interested in attending, please contact Sheri at Sbutter2@hfhs.org to inquire.
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Commonwealth Commerce Center, 209 E Washington Ave, Jackson, MI 49201, USA
About the Event
Join us for our 2022 Annual Network Meeting this October! The Jackson Collaborative Network is hosting its 2022 Annual Meeting in October. We hope you'll join us! This year's annual meeting will focus on:
- Building and strengthening relationships and connections among partners,
- Exploring recent Collaborative Community Assessment data and related tools,
- Providing opportunities for partners to engage in collaborative planning and discussion to identify priorities for action
All network members and partners (past, present, and future!) are invited to attend. There are two ways to join:
- In Person: Tuesday, October 4th from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Location: Commonwealth Commerce Center, we will be following CDC guidelines at the time of the event). View Agenda.
- Virtual: Wednesday, October 5th from 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. via Zoom. View Agenda.
This is our first big event since 2019 and we can't wait to see everyone! This year's meeting is extra special because we'll be releasing our 2022 Collaborative Community Assessment Data Report and infographics. Everyone attending in person will leave with a printed copy of these materials.
Questions? Please contact Sheri Butters, Network Manager, at Sbutter2@hfhs.org.