Tue, Mar 14|
Jackson County MDHHS Office
Quarterly Network Gathering
Come together with other network partners and community members each quarter to explore current community conditions and work to make Jackson a safe, healthy, thriving community.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Jackson County MDHHS Office, 301 E Louis Glick Hwy, Jackson, MI 49201, USA
About the Event
**Registration is requested by end of day on 3/10 to help us plan a great experience for all involved. Click here to complete the brief registration survey for the March 14th Gathering.**
Beginning in March, the Jackson Collaborative Network will host Quarterly Network Gatherings to provide opportunities for you to:
- Grow relationships that build a strong foundation for effective collaboration
- Engage in learning with other network partners
- Dig into local data to understand community conditions, identify disparities, and prioritize issues for action
- Help create shared accountability for results
Quarterly Gatherings are being planned for the following dates:
- March 14, 2023 from 9-11am at the Jackson MDHHS office (301 E. Louis Glick Hwy, Jackson, MI 49201 - First Floor Conference Room. Be prepared to sign in with your ID when entering the lobby. Parking is available in LOT D, which is located on the southeast corner of the building. Enter the lot by taking S. Columbus off Louis Glick Hwy. or Hupp St. off Cooper St.)
- June 13, 2023 from 9-11am
- September 12, 2023 from 9-11am
- December 12, 2023 from 9-11am
Locations for each event will be announced as we get closer to each date. We hope to be in person for each of these Gatherings, however that is subject to change if health concerns emerge.
Registration is requested to help us plan a great experience for all involved. Click here to complete the brief registration survey for the March 14th Gathering.
Need more information? Contact Aimee Fors, Network Consultant at Afors2@hfhs.org.